WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NEW UGG ADIRONDACK's!!!! DOPENESS ON YO FEET!



Okkkkkk Soooooo I must admit, I am a "UGG BOOT Wearer". Yes... I am 1 of those females that damn near worships these warm, comfy, durable....yet...* not very stylish boot. I mean I will be totally honest... UGGS...are mos def not 1 of the cutest forms of footwear out here. Yes the colors are attractive, and the quality of the UGG boot alone is like no other. Yet no matter if I decided to plant my feet in the ankle boots, or tall boots...the shape will never change...they still look like "moon boots" or "lego boots". Every year I purchase a pair of UGGS, and every year I say to myself "sheesh...they've gotta make these boots more practical and stylish". I mean I can become a real b*tch if you step on my 3's, let alone my all suede UGG boots. Scuffing an UGG boot is mos def 1 of the most disrespectful things you can do to this AUSTRALIAN JUGGERNUT. The all suede texture is not very practical, even tho the boot itself is waterproof. Jus when I felt like I may be over my UGG boot fettish...just when I started to search for something better....I ran across the new UGG ADIRONDACK boot!!!!


Shop Authentic UGG® Boots - UGGaustralia.com
This UGG ADIRONDACK boot is all of my boot fantasies rolled into 1 fantastic dream. Not only did UGG listen when us women suggested that we would like a practical boot, but also a boot with the same warmth, comfort, and longevity that the original UGG boot offered. The ADIRONDACK is tough with it's waterproof full grain leather, warm with it's sheepskin lining, and also has a super cute cuff that can be rolled up or down depending on your fashion taste. As if UGG didn't give us a FOOTFUL, they also produced the boot with a replaceable insole!!!! These boots are somewhat pricey, but the price tag is well worth the high quality, durability, and design!!!! I loveeeee these ADIRONDACK's!!!!XOXO

No comments: