WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

GIPBKR and Big HEFF Introduce DJ INFAMOUS aka #Mr.DOUBLECUP

 Exclusive Interview With Dj Infamous # Mr.DoubleCup      
 Okkkk Soooo when I packed up my camera, and headed over to Get It Poppin studio, I'll admit I was dragging my feet. Sparkplug Ent. had been personally invited to a meet and greet, and I still wasn't sure who I was interviewing. After getting buzzed in I pushed my way thru the door, and got damnnnn there must have been 40 people all crowded around something or someone…listening like there was no tomorrow. Im no "Jesus", but the crowd seemed to part as I waked thru giving me space to take flicks. Soon as I made my way next to the huge guy in a hoodie , I recognized his voice but not his face. It wasn't til I put 2 and 2 together that I realized it was "MR.DOULE CUP" himself DJ INFAMOUS!!!!


Q. How does it feel to be here in CLEVELAND?
A. It feels good! I'm from Lansing, Michigan so it's like home to me.I'm enjoying this rainy weather. I'm from Michigan, so you know I'm cool with the rain. I like hoodie season, so this is my type of weather right here.

Q. How many hoodies do you think you have?
A. Damnnn…probably bout 100.


Q. Which artist have you really enjoyed working with so far?
A. That's hard to say right now cuz I'm just getting started. I'd have to say everyone who's on my single "DOUBLE CUP".

Q. If you're not listening to hip-hop what other kind of music are you listening to to get beats from?
A. Pop, Rock, pretty much everything. Ol skool, 80's rap and R & B…I'm an 80's baby, so I love the whole 80's era.


Q.When you get ready to pack your suitcase to travel, what 3 things are a must to take with you?
A. Trippy stick, deodorant, toothbrush.

Q.Do you love being on the west coast or down South more?
A. I love theeee South, I mean I love the West Coast too…but the South…the South is mannnnnnn SHEESH lol, that's why I moved down there, I love the South!



Q. Have you been out o the country yet?
A. Hell yeah, I'm on my 2nd passport.

Q. Which is your favorite country?
A. Singapore, and Romania.

Q. When you touch down who's the 1st person you call?
A. My girl!!! I mean I got to, if I don't she'll be mad.

Q. What kind of equipment are you using right now?
A. Serato, rain mixer, cdj pioneers.

Q. Anyone you would like to give a shootout to?
A. SHOUTOUT to everybody in Cleveland, Shoutout to you and SPARKPLUGENT, and anyone who supports my movement!






*click the link for full video interview

 Exclusive Interview With Dj Infamous # Mr.DoubleCup      


@DJInfamousATL
@djinfamous
@BigHeff























No comments: