WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

URBAN RELAXATION PRESENTS "WORLD WIDE HOOD A$$ CLOTHING!!!!




Lean & Jesus


Bricks T-Shirt
I often stumble across hidden gems...scrollin thru twitter(@jennypooh2). Ya know...big booty chics on @Postbadbitches (*Gawd  I love  them), or even some dope music. It's seldom that I run across some dope fashion...cuz face it, these days most fashion...kinda looks the same. I mean...have you ever wondered what "hood fashion" would look like? Like... real street wear. *Not some yuppy "pretending to be urban" designing watered down hood wear, but someone who can relate to a certain urban culture. I randomly saw Urban Relaxation...with the #hashtag in front of its
name....begin to flood my timeline. I clicked on the site!!!
White Relax Beanie
DAMN!!!!! It was like a breath of fresh fashion air!!!! At first I thought...*fu*kkkkkkk, is this legal lol....only cuz the apparel was so authentic, simple and real. People usually try and censor real sh*t. Yet Urban Relaxation was all the way official. Soon as you click on the site....your eyes began to race all across the page. From the layout to the pics, and fits....your in some kinda hood heaven! With pieces from Hood Movie Classics, infamous sayings and slogans, and even unforgettable musicians, movie stars, and HOOD Visuals....Urban Relaxation has finally delivered real hood fashion. The website is ridiculous!!! I'm waiting o the baby line to come out...I'm dying to see what it will look like! Urban Relaxation is fresh, dope, and original. *I'm pretty sure some people that have no clue bout this life...will find it somewhat "offensive"....but for those who don't understand it....can't respect it. With simple pics and high quality fabric Urban Relaxation mos def has served up some classic fashion!!!!XOXO


Dough Crewneck

@UrbanRelaxation
 http://TheUrbanRelaxation.com             

*all photos and links courtesy of Urban Relaxation

No comments: