WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, April 11, 2013

MICROWAVE RED FT. RAY GRIZZEL PRESENTS "R.I.C.H" OFFICIAL VIDEO

Okkkkk Soooo I must say... that I was impressed by the the much anticipated #BIFC3!!! I mean...ok...I kinda knew that some artists were gonna be featured on it. I mean CLEVELAND has some serious artists that ...kinda have the Cleveland music scene on lock. Yet as the songs crawled down the playlist...I found myself suddenly transported to real classic trap music. When I searched the name of the artist I found that 1 of the dopest tracks on the #BIFC3...was from  MICROWAVE RED Ft. RAY GRIZZEL "R.I.C.H". I really vibe out to this song cuz for 1, it's always dope to attach an artists promo, with a face and their music. I've seen MICROWAVE RED do major promo , just never had a chance to put it all together. It was trappingly refreshing *yeah I said it, headroll fingasnap...to hear "R.I.C.H" representing for CLEVELAND. Not to mention that J.P Did This 1, produced the track...making it all the way official!The video is dope! Kinda like a red light district, money, b*tchez, and hood representation through out it all. Good look for Kinsman, and mos def a "R.I.C.H" lifestyle!!! XOXO





http://livemixtap.es/bifc3 




@MicrowaveRed
 http://www.youtube.com/user/MICROWAVEREDKC             

No comments: