WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

YOUNG SHANK ft. CARTIER CASA LET's YOU KNOW..."REAL N*GGAS DON'T DIE"

Maaaaaannnnnn YOUNG SHANK ...has lost his muth-fuc*ing mind!!!!! Guess what!!!!!  I ain't even mad at him!!! YOUNG SHANK has just dropped some new music I wasn't as excited as I usually am. I mean honestly...I feel like YOUNG SHANK has been playing "nice" for a long time. I don't like to get involved in all the "politics" and "cliques" in this CLEVELAND music industry. Yet I have never been 1 to hold my tounge. Don't get me wrong... I loveeeee YOUNG SHANK rappin bout tha ladies, whips, and The Valley. Even when I met him awhile back....he kinda seemed...like he had something to get off his chest. I was thinking ..."is SHANK about to play nice...or is he gonna really finally tell us how he really feels". Come on let's face it...CLEVELAND is actually pretty small. Music completes a full circle in the city. Dudes will gossip almost worst than b*tchez. (*headroll finga snap) YOUNG SHANK has already been a real class act when it comes to picking and choosing his battles. Yet every man has his breaking point. When people see a tight circle, they will do whatever they can to try and find a crack, or leak in a strong team and it's solid foundation. 

http://www.hulkshare.com/fhwcum5o1z40 
Soooooooooo soon as I played this track "REAL N*GGAS DON'T DIE" my mouth dropped!!! YOUNG SHANK mos def aint playing around!!!! I swear he's telling a real story, at least it seems like he is. You can hear how real he is, going so damn hard!!! If you are from CLEVELAND and listened...YOUNG SHANK damn near answered any and every single question you may have had about him, his clique, his money, his loyalty, his enemies, and certain "situations" that most don't really speak on. I mean damn....what else does he have to say. He said it all in "REAL N*GGAS DON'T DIE". I'm 100+ N*gga", "I'm A+, I'm perfect", "Real N*ggas salute me and tell me I deserve this"MANNNNNN!!!! Just when you think YOUNG SHANK has finished letting you know how he really feels...CARTIER CASA drops 1 of the dopest verses!!!

CARTIER CASA has a certain finesse about himself. He's mos def able to destroy you with his lyrics, all while wearing $800 loafers with no socks!!! Making you feel some type way. Not only did he provide the hook, but it's dope to hear him spitting what he knows. YOUNG SHANK and CARTIER CASA just made the realist song so far this SUMMER!!! Maybe I feel this way cuz I do have my ear to the streets a lil...and it's always better to hear whatever is being said...straight from the horses mouth. I can't wait to be in the middle of tha club and hear "REAL N*GGAS DON'T DIE"!!!! (*yeah it'll get serious TURN THA F*CK UP!!!) It's gonna be hella song lyric tweets off "REAL N*GGAS DON'T DIE"!!!! YOUNG SHANK is not playing around right now...and he jus let us know "REAL N*GGAS DON'T DIE"!!! XOXO



@YoungShank
@CartierCasa
http://www.hulkshare.com/fhwcum5o1z40 

No comments: