WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, August 5, 2013

DOPE MUSIC GOOD CAUSE "THE GROG SHOP" AUGUST 14th!!!!

http://livemixtap.es/g9y 



Okkkkk Soooooo this is the type of show that gets me friggin EXCITED!!!!!! I'm talkin about, fresh fit, fresh sneakers (*haven't decided if I wanna flex my bawd-dayyy in heels yet), yeah...you know... go allll out!!!!! I've been waiting 4-EVA...yeah I said it...4-EVA to see ADUBB DA GAWD in concert!!!! Paper Paulk is gonna be dope too!!!! I'm stoked cuz ADUBB has been putiin in major work.I'm talkin about HELLA WORK, and even after a major motorcycle accident...he's back on his music sh*t. I've sat back and watched him root and go hard for other people in his camp, so I'm mos def ready to see what he is all about on the solo side. I always love the GROG SHOP, so it should be an awesome time! Yeah it falls on a "weekday"...but..summer is almost over...so I'ma tell my boss the truth if I'm late the next day. "Ummmmmm there was a dope show on coventry, I went hard last night...it was worth it!!!XOXO"



@adubbFFamous
@PaperPaulk

No comments: