WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, December 28, 2013

THE OFFICIAL 2013 OHHA WHITE PARTY!!!!!!! *Pics Inside

Okkkkk Soooooooo 2013 was huge for "themed" parties!!!! Pajama, Beach, Free Boosie (okkkk I made that 1 up), Day After The Day Day Party Party, Glow , Foam, J's, 90's….you name it…we saw it!!! Yet 1 of the dopest parties that still makes me smile, had to mos def be the Ohio Hip Hop Awards White Party!!!!! 


Now I'll admit…I usually become automatically bored when I hear a White Party is about to go down. Especially after Labor Day. I mean…call me a rebel….but I always wear white after labor day*headroll fingasnap. Yet for some reason white parties after the holiday…seem like we are all living some kinda fashion dangerous break the rule lives. When I checked my mail I saw Derrick McKenzie personally inviting me out to…an ALL WHITE PARTY. I didn't really need to think twice about this event, because with the OHHA fast approaching I knew this would be the pre-game leading up to rest of the festivities. I also learned that the party would be going down at CLUB EARTH…and that is always tempting. He promised me that there would be unforgettable performances from various artists. 


Finding myself looking forward to the all white party…finally... I found myself in American Aparel searching for something all white. After all…all white means all white…DUHHHHHHHH (for those he didn't get the memo). I mean what's the fun in attending an all white event…if you plan on not participating in the theme. That being similar to people who attend costume parties…and don't wear a costume!!!!!!!! (JAKE aka WACK). Luckily I found the perfect outfit..and yes…it was all white!

Walking into CLUB EARTH was comforting. Derrick was at the door…greeting me and others as we talked junk to security and passed by the door girl. The party was mos def white!!!! Sure some people chose to rebel…just like the rest of us had by wearing white after Labor Day. It wasn't totally packed but the floor was covered with people, who seem to all feel pretty good, and be in great spirits. B SMOOTH was mingling with the ladies, CAINE was chillin , playing the bar and J GRAIE looked AMAZING!!!! There were some dope performances from J GRAIE and MOOKIE MOTONIO, AFINITI,and more!!!! The White Party was smooth, chill, and crisp….with all the white. AFINITI mos def showed out!!!! She was spitting off the top of her head for about 10 mins straight!!!! Straight Flexin!!!! I found myself smiling a lot….because I had successfully wore an all white outfit without spilling something on it. Check out these dope pics from the OHHA ALL WHITE PARTY 2013!!!! XOXO












No comments: