WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, March 30, 2015

#DOPEURBANWEAR CLOTHING is #DOPE


Okkkkkkkk Sooooooo when shopping online…you always wonder if the product…is legit. I came across #Dopeurbanwear1 on Instagram. I was attracted to the #dope street wear, and bright colors. I placed my order, and as time went by…I grew impatient. Feeling as though I was scammed via Instagram, I contacted the owner of #Dopeurbanwear. I was all in my feelings  , frustrated with waiting, and feeling lost out here in cyberworld. It took a minute for a response, but the owner finally contacted me and apologized for the untimely delay on my shipment. She was very concerned, and she explained that she had been so overwhelmed with orders she wasn't expecting . Needless to say she offered to return my money, and she genuinely felt bad. I decided to wait a little longer, because the #dope swimsuit I ordered looked super amazing and I still had hope I could enjoy my purchase. After contacting me, my purchase arrived via FIRST CLASS MAIL!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my #dope swimsuit!!!! The owner has since then had hella happy customers #tag her in #Dopeurbnwear1 clothing! The swimsuit is made out of a strong yet thin material , which makes it even sexier when it stretches across your body. Make sure you check out #Dopeurbanwear1!!! *If you need your items by a specific time , make sure you place an early order because it will mos def take some time, she's working alone!!!! I appreciate #Dopeurbanwear1 stepping up their customer service, and its cool to see #Dopeurbanwear1 Instagram become lively with pictures from many happy customers! Check out DOPEURBANWEAR!!! XOXO





#dopeurbanwear1
@dopeurbanwear_
404-991-0904
support@dopeurbanwear.com
http://www.dopeurbanwear.com

No comments: