WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FRANC WEST "SOLICITATION" OFFICIAL VIDEO!!!

             http://reverbnation.com/francwest           
Franc West blesses us with his debut single "SOLICITATION"! I'm very fickle when it comes to my R&B music taste. I'm not 1 of those girls that likes guys singing all sweet like in my ear. So if I find some R&B that I like...I usually don't like it ....I LOVE IT!!!. Franc West's debut single "SOLICITATION" is mos def a song I will enjoy adding to my playlist. Produced by Cleveland's PHENOM aka Pheens from the W.41Side Studios (*vote for PHEENS  OHHA nominee), the song has heavy beats and nice lyrics. PHENOM himself once again stamps his production with perfection. "SOLICITATION" is a song you can dance to, strip to, grind to, fu*k to, or double up in a shower too! Not only is Franc West friggin SEXY AS FUGGGGGGG,  he seems down to Earth and doesn't go over board with vibrato and sex faces that most R&B singers do sometimes. "SOLICITATION" is sexy, dope and smooth!!! Franc West has resurrected R&B  and is ready for his takeover!!!Check out the official video!!!! "SOLICITATION" XOXO








@FrancWestOH
@Pheens
 http://West41Side.tumblr.com           

No comments: