WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, August 31, 2012

J.ME.JAME feat GARMI OFFICIAL VIDEO!!!! "PROBABLY SHOULDN'T"

Okkkkk Soooooo sad news....Summer is almost over *blows nose into hanky. Now now...don't be sad.J. Me. Jame has rolled up all the wonderful sounds, beautiful women, whips, and wing dinners(with sauce) into one awesomely original video for "PROBABLY SHOULDN'T", featuring the naturally and authentically beautiful GARMAI, and uniquely shot by PURPLE FILMS...Not only is J.Me.Jame's vocal portrait of good ol clean summer fun enticing, the song "PROBABLY SHOULDN'T" is catchy, easy going, and that kinda song you can cookout to, ride to, sit on a porch and chill, or kick it at the park....like in the video!!! It reminds me of a cool, laid-back video from the 90's. Summertime chillin and not watered down with superficial, artificial women. I love this song , and I love this video!!! I would tell you over again and again how much I rock with this song...but..I "PROBABLY SHOULDN'T! Check it out!!! XOXO 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXQ8v8Xbpok         

@therealJMeJame

@BrettVance_ (Purple Films)

1 comment: