WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OK...I C...CHRIS MCCAIN REPPIN OKC!!!



Okkkkk....soooooo hella random sh*t happens to me...er damn day. I don't mind because most of the time...the most random of situations...usually turn out to be...some of the best things to ever happen to me! Soooo when CHRIS MCCAIN hit me up...totally outta the blue, I was thinking "random". I mean he literally got my digits from a mutual friend. The 1st thing he said was "yooo I know this is crazy, but I think your dope, and I saw that my dude wasn't really ready for you, soooo fuck with me". Now normally I would quickly hangup and block someone that was coming at me like that. Yet the funny thing was...I had never had anyone just come at me like that. I mean there are a few ways I could have taken the situation. I chose to take it for exactly what it was. *This guy has big ass nuts, he's cocky, confident, and motivated. Dude came at me on some straight business agenda type stuff. He was basically like, "Yoo I'm trying to push my music, you should be down". Ever since then CHRIS MCCAIN has been at the top of my list of "realist people out chea". CHRIS MCCAIN is mos def in a lane of his own. Often I find myself...trying to compare him to some "famous artist" out here right now. Yet whenever I start to form new wrinkles on my brain...I still end up with no comparisons. I mean I literally go blank when I attempt to think of anyone that can spit bars similar to him. CHRIS MCCAIN is mos def SOLO DOLO. He is loyal to his city and reps it to the fullest...not just in his music videos (He has hella videos on youtube, all of solid professional quality) but also in his lyrics. When it comes to videos CHRIS MCCAIN already had OKC on the map, way before OKC actually made it to the NBA Finals this year! I dunno...when I used to think of OKC...before ever meeting CHRIS MCCAIN, I always thought of blowing tumble weed, tornados, jumbo hotdogs at the lonely ass greyhound bus station, and lil stuff like that. *Plz excuse my "stereotypes". After hearing CHRIS MCCAIN I realized...there is a hood in every city. CHRIS MCCAIN has a magnificent, sophisticated, addictive storytelling way of describing his life, his hustle, his music and his dreams. CHRIS MCCAIN has the face of a baby...no literally dude looks like a smooth ass baby. When he spits...he has the voice of a grown ass man! His voice is deep, with the sound of strength and maturity. You won't catch him screaming at the top of his lungs, just to get a point across.





 He doesn't have 8 mins of ad libs trying to cover up weak lyrics. CHRIS MCCAIN is so damn smooth with his lyrical delivery...it seems effortless. Just check out some of his videos. CHRIS MCCAIN isn't dancing around, but he does have the dopest swag ever. I love a swag , or style that seems genuine and authentic.He is from OKC, he wears J's on his feet, has the fittest of the fitteds, and is super fresh. When you hear CHRIS MCCAIN rap, you would never know...that this guy dropped out of high school at an early age, never pursued college, and hasn't worked a "9-5" since 05. CHRIS MCCAIN is 1 of those intelligent rappers. He can be deep, raunchy, cocky, and intellectual all in the same 16. Dude is so polished that he seems like he never sweats anything...probably because he already know's he's dope. CHRIS MCCAIN would probably rip any challengers head off in a freestyle battle, and leave the opponent looking lost afterwards....like "what just happened". With all of the Eastside, Park Estates, and Wildewood behind him...CHRIS MCCAIN has a small army riding with  him. Not only is he selling out shows in OKC, he's also making some of the dopest music videos from an unsigned artist! All of his videos are true to him and his city. Nothing ridiculously generic, nothing to flashy or artificial things that seem untamable . CHRIS MCCAIN's laid back character is projected in every video! Even the ladies he puts in his videos are some of the realist looking girls.
Not to over the top but fly, artistic, stylish, creative, hip hop, and down to earth...just like himself. I wouldn't mind hearing some future collabs with CHRIS MCCAIN and other artists from Cleveland, or the midwest...hell from anywhere. He seems to be able to mesh well with different artists. His music beats hard! Dude is so cold, that even when he samples old music...or should I say classic music (Jay, Biggie, Pac, Short, Nas, Snoop) it sounds damn near better than the original song itself! Sometimes artists will have features from other artists, and because the artists have completely  different sounds, the song ends up sounding like 2 different songs..sloppily put together. CHRIS MCCAIN has the talent, skill, and knowledge of making any song work. When doing collabs he is mos def the gorilla glue holding it together. With his arrogant, cocky, confident attitude...just from his aura alone, you can tell CHRIS MCCAIN is no 1 to be messed with. Makin his way cross the country to spread his musical gift...like church goers spread the "good word"...CHRIS MCCAIN is quickly passing most artists by...driving fast in his own lane. Coming straight outta OKC, CHRIS MCCAIN is the truth!!! XOXO 


@CHRISMCCAINOK

No comments: