WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, December 27, 2013

SPARKPLUG ENT. INTRODUCES "TOTAL PACKAGE …TIERRA"!!! XOXO






What exactly is the "total package"? Some may say…that "when a woman has beauty….she will be weightless without any brains". Meeting Tierra…she will quickly dissolve any stereotypes 1 may have about beautiful womenexotic entertainers, and confident , sexyindependent female business owners. Claiming Cleveland as her plateau, she has patiently turned it's once taboo exotic entertainment industry…into an upscale, sexy and well respected entrepreneurship endeavor. Refusing to be classified as just a "dancer", while also declining to water herself down to fit the "politically ideal look for a working woman"Tierra has made this world her ownwith her own looks ( yes she has many), creating her own business, and not being afraid to use her body…as a canvas….for some of the most elegantclean, and polished tats ever! Proving to all of those who may have questioned the authenticity of her successyes…it's possible to be a great and nurturing mother, yes it is possible to use your current occupation to catapult you to the next level, and yes it is possible…to allow your temple to become a beautiful walking piece of art. Meet Tierra…






Q. What made you decide to tat almost your whole body?
A. I came up with the thing in the Garden of Eden and I kept getting many ideas and I ran with them.  So in a way my tattoos tell a Bible story.. 

Q. How many tats do you have?
A. I never counted  how many tattoos I had because I knew that I wanted them all to be as one. But I may say they are connected like 1 huge portrait. I got my first tattoo when I was 16. 


Q. Besides dancing, do you work another job or go to school?
A. Yes I also have another job, I own a dance studio and I'm a manager for a company I also start school in January


Q.You seem to love being a mom, how do you find a balance with raising a young man and being an entertainer?
A. Well I find the balance cuz I make sure I make time for my son he has four of my nights a week .I really work the most three days out of the week.My days are long I can sometimes work 17 hour days and I always talk to my son and tell him what's going on so he can understand.


Q. Do you find it difficult to maintain a relationship while in the entertainment industry?
A. It can be difficult making a relationship work as a entertainer if you have you have a strong man that has your back and is in your  corner he will understand... 
   
Q. Is there 1 tat you regret?
A.  It's one tattoo on my back that is a butterfly but to me it looks like a bat when I bend over lol I was thinking of getting it removed and redoing it.


Q. Who would you love to shoot a cover with who also has many tats?
A. I would like to do a cover with Lil Wayne or Wiz Khalifa the Beaufort at it extraordinarily out of sight.Anyone that has tattoos done tastefully or has a meaning behind their tattoos.  


Q. Is it frustrating trying to teach women how to pole  dance..or to be confident?
A. I don't find it really frustrating teaching women how to pole dance because its something that I enjoy. Also I love to see their confidence boost up because they're learning new things, new exciting sexy things to make them feel good about herself and  share with their significant other.  



Q. Do you believe in love?
A.Yes I believe in love I want nothing more then to complete my family with another child and a loving husband  nothings more important then family and being one.   


Q. I heard you can sing…have you ever recorded any songs?
A.Yes I love to sing I want to record hopefully that can be an up coming project for me real soon .  

Q. How was 2013 for you?
A. I feel that I have grown a lot in 2013 and opened more doors for myself. I love to have a lot of skills and trades under my belt  I want to accomplish as much  as I can .


Q. What 3 words best describe yourself?
A.  3 words that describe me... exquisite , driven,  loving.     







tierrasuniquebootique1@facebook.com

1 comment:

Bigmerl25 said...

dope read ... coins the phrase it's more than what meets the eye #Word