WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO "TORO BRAVO"

Air Jordan 4 | KicksOnFire.com
Okkkk Soooo....I don't know if its just me...but this summer....hasn't really felt like Summer just yet. It may be from all this random wet rainy weather (*try and say that 5 times fast). But recently ...the weather finally broke. I mean I won't call it a "miracle", or even fate....but I will call it ...1 lucky ass day for my feet!!!!! As I stumbled thru the plaza in East Cleveland...please don't ask me why I was there (ok ok the gyro house on the corner has theeee best fries!!! *headroll fingasnap) I found myself tugging hard on the door at FOOT ACTION. I mean... I was being so sluggish, and not my ususal self when approaching a sneaker store. I mean the days seemed to just kinda pass by...I couldn't even remember what day it was exactly. While I strolled in , the smell of sneaker glue slowly started to lift my spirits...and suddenly I perked up and my eyeballs that originally felt like they were hanging outside my head...began to scan the walls first slowly, then faster and faster. Just like that my body and mind reminded that something magical, wonderful, and exciting had recently happened!!!!! Just to make sure I wasn't tripping off the earlier effects of my fine herbal refreshments...I turned and asked the sales guy..."ummm did you get anything new"?

 Like slow motion in an action film, the sales guy pointed up high , the skies parted, and Michael Jordan handed me a RETRO 4 "TORO BRAVO"!!!!!! Ok okkkkkkk...it didn't happen like that...Michael Jordan was nowhere in sight.Actually I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach em.The sales guy said "yeah they finally released them July 13!" It was July 17th...I couldn't believe I had missed the date! As I turned the beautiful red sneaker over and over in my hands,I could feel myself smiling. I mean the BLACK CEMENT 3's are my all time favorite Jordans, but these RETRO 4's mos def come in 2nd. I love the way they kinda reversed the colors, giving more red, but still using black as a lining as well as grey to unite these colors. The color scheme is satisfying, which is difficult to pull off. (*I mean an all RED shoe can sometimes look disgusting!)  I heard that they may restock this pair, but I wasn't taking any chances so I copped mine already. Make sure you apply some kind of water protection on them because they have a suede feel kinda like the classic Michael Jordan RETRO V, and not to sound like an ass...but...if you scuff my RETRO 4's....yeah...I will feel disrespected!!!! Cuz they are DOPE!!! XOXO





Air Jordan 4 | KicksOnFire.com
Footaction: Casual Shoes, Sneakers & Clothing

No comments: