WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

KING COBRA ft RAY JR. "I N T H E $ P O T" OFFICIAL VIDEO!!!




Okkkk Soooo KING COBRA dropped another Cobra Films hit visual!!! I N T H E $ P O T ft Ray Jr. is a fun, catchy, mos def club banger! The intro is hilarious!!! How many of us know someone who is "fresh out" after a decade? Well I do…and KING COBRA mos def hit the reality of it on the nail! Did ol dude really look concerned about not having anymore Girbaud Jeans, like it's still the Cash Money, No Limit era?!? This entertaining visual takes us I N T H E $ P O T, where of course it's pretty ladies, and even Cleveland's own Ray Jr. , provided his always laid-back, grown and classy flo. I must say it's dope to see Ray Jr. doing features and showing other local Cleveland artists much love (*yall can't never say it doesn't happen *headroll fingasnap)!!! I N T H E $ P O T has KING COBRA looking for answers to some very deep questions like "Why these big fat as*es keep falling in my hands"? Follow Mr.Freshout as he gets seat checked and bumped in the club…its friggin hilarious!!!! KING COBRA ft RAY JR. I N T H E $ P O T!!! XOXO

http://facebook.com/kingakakingcobra
lordkingcobra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4FKKx9wBE
@LORDKINGCOBRA
@rayjr216

No comments: