WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, June 21, 2012

STACKZ 9 FRONT DROPS VERSATYLE SWAG!!!


http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Findy.livemixtapes.com%2Fmixtapes%2F17545%2Fstackz_9_front_versatyle_swag.html&h=IAQHkST9c


Sooooooooo awhile back I met a kid named STACKZ NON FRONT. I used the word "kid"...cuz at the time he was just a "kid". He was pushing his music...like everyone else in Cleveland. I met him at a showcase and he was wilding out. I was thinking..."ugh...untamable". STACKZ NON FRONT jokingly asked me to respect his music. I say jokingly because...the guy was so all over the place, I found it difficult to follow him. Fast forward a year later....WOW! It's amazing what a difference a single year can make. I bumped into STACKZ NON FRONT again. I was surprised, and proud to see how much this "kid" had matured into a man, and not just a man...but as an artist. His whole approach had been refined.He had more than doubled his fan base vis Facebook and Twitter! That's when I realized that this lil guy was serious about his mission. STACKZ NON FRONT is on a mission to make the world listen to what he has to say. That's not an easy thing to do ..coming from a dude that's only just 20 years old! When I drove up Superior to meet STACKZ NON FRONT(*yeah..he reps E.C)...and get my hands on his Official Mixtape VERSATYLE SWAG I was secretly excited. Iv'e known STACKZ NON FRONT for a lil minute, and I 've heard his verses on some of NERDSWAG ENT. music....I knew he did material for Lil CED of TYS, and WRECKIN MAN, but I was interested to see if he could hold his own. Driving past the COCKTALE, I was thinking "damn..Superior is body rocking"...I pulled up to STACKZ NON FRONT crib, where he was chilling in his Impala, parked in the driveway. It was amazing to see a man of his young age...totally unaware of all the things going on around him. It was loud, there were hella cars lined up and down the streets for the COCKTALE. But STACKZ NON FRONT was totally focused. He put in VERSATYLE SWAG and I asked "yooo are we allowed to turn it up?"STACKZ NON FRONT smiled....looked at me and turned it up...way up!!!!
VERSATYLE SWAG BEATS HARD!!!!! Imagine the youthful energy of Soulja Boy, meets Travis-Porter, meets Wacka Flocka!!! I hate to even characterize VERSATYLE SWAG...but honestly...its good trap, party, love yo boo, struggle, grind music! The name VERSATYLE SWAG is a perfect title for STACKZ NON FRONT mixtape! It has music for everyone to enjoy. For a man so young STACKZ NON FRONT has lyrics that hit home....as if he has kept a journal his whole life. After listening to VERSATYLE SWAG...I realized that STACKZ NON FRONT was aware of everything going on around him. But he's just used to living the life he raps about. The loud noises, cars, people, jail, struggle, love....are all things he is total aware of, they just are so common...he no longer blinks at them. STACKZ NON FRONT has really grown out of his shell. More mature, and ready for work...I respect VERSATYLE SWAG! He has really put his all into it. Just from the artwork alone...you can tell that this young man is not playing around. He is doing it all on his own too! With the help of TYS NERDSWAG ENT. and WRECKIN MAN...he has a solid team. Be prepared to wanna swing ya doors open, pile up in ya ride and shake that b*tch when you listen to VERSATYLE SWAG! STACKZ NON FRONT is not fronting when it comes to his music...it's not about just making music....it's about making music, loving his music, and using his music take him to bigger and better heights in the world. Sit back and listen...as STACKZ NON FRONT shows you how VERSATYLE he is!!!! XOXO




http://facebook.com/stackz9front
@MileHigh_Stacka
http://www.datpiff.com/9_Front_Ent_The_Beginning.m118000.html


for bookings and inquiries
gennypooh2@gmail.com

No comments: