WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

PEABODY"S PRESENTS CORY GUNZ!!!!!!!!!!

Okkkkkkk Soooooo when I heard CORY GUNZ was coming to CLEVELAND, I'll admit...I didn't believe it. I mean saying CORY GUNZ name....always involved the phrase..."What ever happened to...Cory Gunz?". Now I"m not saying CORY GUNZ ever "fell off"(cuz we'd hear him as a feature here and there)...but he did seem to take a small hiatus. It's 1 thing to leave the game while your still on top. It's another thing to leave the game at the bottom. CORY GUNZ was hot, I mean yeah we were all infatuated with his show on MTV where he basically was tryna choose between Nick Cannon, and Young Money to sign with. (*Let's face it...the suspense was killin us) So when the official invite came thru my email I was curious and even a little excited to actually have the chance to see CORY GUNZ perform live in the flesh. Especially performing at Peabody's! I always say I enjoy Peabody's , cuz it's bigger than small, and it just smells like Good Music.
When I walked into Peabody's the crowd was quaint...and intimate. The floor was covered with concert goers, but it wasn't uncomfortable at all. Usually you have to sit through hella opening acts before the headliner performs. Yet this show seemed to move swift and with ease. I scanned the room to see if I could catch a glimpse of CORY GUNZ. I had panned the whole room before I looked up at the stage and noticed that he had stepped on it. There was nothing really about him that screamed "I'm tha sh*t!!! I mean he seemed quiet, maybe he was slowed down a lil...his eyes moved slow, and everything about him seemed effortless. (He had a few people around him, but not the annoying amount of extra people, just around tryna be extra.)His white tee was only worn for about 5 mins, before it was removed...leaving CORY GUNZ in a wife beater and ridiculous chain! It's like as soon as he grabbed the mic he became another person.His eyes were closed for a majority of his performance. It's like he was totally zoned out! I was thinking "damnnnnn this is really CORY GUNZ live in front of me!!?!!" As I looked around to see the other reactions from all the fans...I noticed some of the male concert goers were a lil stand-offish. I wasn't sure if it was because they may have been intmidated by CORY GUNZ real jewels compared to some of their ..."mall jewelry", or maybe that male ego had them feeling some type way. (*yeah I said it)
Just when I thought I was over analyzing the situation, CORY GUNZ stopped the show, looked dead into the crowd...and basically said something to likes of "What n*gga wan with me". Then if that wasn't enough he jumped off the stage right into the crowd!!!! I mean dude had on heavy jewels and was solo-dolo *headroll fingasnap. I watched CORY GUNZ walk right up to random dudes, and him being way shorter than most people...he seemed like a giant! I mean he literally stood chest to chest with almost everyone in the room , looking people dead in the eyes like "I dare 1 of you to try me". I must say I was a lil nervous. Cuz I'm from CLEVELAND, and I know fo fact that there is usually 1 dude in the crowd that will try to do something insane. Yet the crowd seemed to loosen up, and the dudes that were stand-offish seemed to uncross their arms, relax a lil, and started to bob their heads. It's like before CORY GUNZ really started to go in...he made sure that his audience respected him and that he had our full undivided attention!!
After that...it was game on!!!! CORY GUNZ went all the way innnnnnnnnn!!! More than half of his show was show performed in the middle of the floor right with the crowd!!!! Just when people thought "this dude is zoned  out, he's fried"...CORY GUNZ  heard  "Milli" beat drop and let's just say...he showed dat as*!!!! He kept saying  to the dj  "speed it up, speed it up!!!". He did his verse triple times faster than the original!!!! Proving that he was totally focused, and all the way right.I still can't get over how fast he was going!!! The show was AMAZING!!!! Everytime CORY GUNZ stood next to me, hugged me (*yeah he showed love) or even jus walked by , my nostrils grew big!!!! Even though he was dressed casually...I must say ... CORY GUNZ...smelled like a million bucks!!! (* I wish I knew what he was wearing!) I can still smell him!!!! He was extra fresh...he even had some of the healthiest cuticles I've ever seen!!! After the show ended he took flicks with fans, and was very approachable. Walking into Peabody's some of us shared the same thought..."mannn where has CORY GUNZ been, what is he up to?". Leaving the show we all shared the same thought "Damnnn CORY GUNZ is the truth!!!!!" He left us with new music in our ears, and new found respect for him!!!! CORY GUNZ!!!!! XOXO






























*ALL FLICKS SHOT BY @JENNYPOOH2

No comments: