WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, July 13, 2012

CHIPPY NONSTOP...BITCH I BOUGHT IT OUT

Okkkkkkkkk.....soooooo unless your living in a world without internet (*GASP jus the thought makes me ill) you should already kno...that I F*cks with CHIPPY NONSTOP!!!! Let's make 1 thing clear...CHIPPY NONSTOP isn't making music for critics to enjoy...she's making music for herself...and  her thousands of followers to enjoy. There is something contagious about her style, music, and personality. I absolutely LOVE her!!!! This video is freaking AWESOME!!! It's like an old 90's video. CHIPPY NONSTOP of course TWERKS her ass off, and even tho some may say her lyrics are "generic"...I beg to differ. She has conquered her own style. I LOVE everything about CHIPPY NONSTOP!!! Why wouldn't I...BITCH I BOUGHT IT OUT!!!! XOXO




No comments: