WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, May 17, 2012

OPEN YOUR EARS TO "LIGHTS"

ATTN: There is more to music than just "Hip-Hop". *WAIT!!! Before you leave! Just hear me out.* Don't get me wrong ...I LOVE "Hip- Hop"! I LOVE all kinds of music. Growing up in Shaker Heights, Ohio...I was surrounded by an eclectic mix of people, and with that type of cultured upbringing I was introduced to a variety of music. I myself played Cello in the orchestra all throughout my school years. So I find myself having an appreciation for any kind of beat, or melody. I ask you to open your ears to "LIGHTS". Not only your ears, but you eyes. This song is hypnotizing! The beat is ridiculous, and the visual is breathtaking. Ellie is captivating as a 1 woman Super Being in this video. Anyone that appreciates the beauty of music, will mos def enjoy this song. I LOVE music that I find myself getting lost in. Music should make your body move on it's own. I ask you to put away your "stereotypes" and take a chance on enjoying something new. XOXO


No comments: