WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, May 7, 2012

EARTH NIGHT CLUB

Ok.....sooooo don't get me wrong. I like to consider myself to be "Grown and Sexy", but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy myself in an atmosphere where the decor is more attractive than the experience. That's why I find myself enjoying Earth Night Club more and more. The club is located right Downtown in the Flats. When in Earth, you can mos def tell that crowd that came is either there to enjoy the latest music, check out an artist performing live, or playing it cool in the VIP. Earth's VIP is cool cuz it allows those VIP's to still be roped off with velvet ropes, enjoy top shelf liquor and champagne and still have access to the dance floor. I dunno, Ive always enjoyed a "real crowd". Not people just standing around, mackin walls, and mean muggin. Not to mention (but I will) Earth has awesome laser lights and smoke action, plus a HUGE stage! It's not to stuffy and its very spacious. If your in Cleveland you should check it out! You will most likely bump into local celebrities such as CHASE, RAY JR., and QUINCY TAYLOR aka @Bigheff himself. If you are an artist, Earth Night Club hosts the NerveDj's Conference as well as showcases and concerts. Hopefully I will see you there! Oh and remember to dress your best cuz the crowd is extra fresh. XOXO



Earth Night Club Address



EARTH NIGHTCLUB
1295 OLD RIVER RD
CLEVELAND, OH 44113


For directions:
EARTH NIGHTCLUB CLEVELAND

NUMBER:
(216) 240-5022

EMAIL:
CLEVECLUBEARTH@HOTMAIL.COM
  •  
  • Stumble This
  •  
  • Fav This With Technorati
  •  
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  •  
  • Digg This
  •  
  • Add To Facebook
  •  
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:


Post a Comment

No comments: