WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CHIPPY NON-STOP GET"S "KICKED OUT THA CLUB"

I freakin love CHIPPY NON-STOP! Who is Chippy? Let's see, take Nicki Minaj, Kreayshawn, n Peaches and roll em up into 1 beautiful ass exotic Indian woman...and you get Chippy. She got her name cuz she eats a lot of chips. No seriously....that's what her friends decided to call her cuz she used to bang hella chips. When I first saw her  with Andy Milonakis in his video "Party With Your Pu**y Out" , I was automatically drawn to her beauty, and over the top obscene, crude, rude in your face gestures. I mean Chippy was basically TWERKIN in Andy's face. When I say "TWERKIN"...I mean officially  TWERKIN. The way Chippy was TWERKIN I had to check myself and make sure  I wasn't turning bi-sexual. I was amazed to see a "girl like her" TWERK so hard. So of course I had to investigate more on this Chippy girl. I found hella videos on youtube.  The best way to describe CHIPPY NON-STOP music is....well...I would call it....1 big messy, space cadet, super fun, colorful, energetic, not give a fu*k, get loose, move ya body, sexy, nasty, raunchy, refreshing and perfectly AWESOME GOOD TIME!!!!!
Chippy's sound is one of it's own. Sure her style could be compared to others in the game, but her style combined with her "I don't give a fu*k attitude", simple lyrics, loud fat beats, and oh...did I mention her freakin body...makes her entertaining all the way around. Chippy mos def emerges from the pack as the leader of TWERK, get wasted, live life and get "Kicked out tha Club"music. Her energy is at an all time high. Her style is contagious, and when she interviews...she's actually down to Earth and very intelligent. When you first are introduced to an artist, sometimes you may try and find flaws or cracks in that artists character. I myself searched for something to tell me that this Chippy wasn't being "real". But I came back with nothing. What you see is what you get. She's never claimed to be "the baddest female mc", nor has she attempted to crown herself "Queen of the Bay", she says her name is Chippy, and she loves music.
Chippy is actually from Dubai. Which explains her unique looks, and she's moved around a lot her whole life. Until recently she found herself living in the Bay Area of California.
Chippy raps about her life, sippin, kicking it, clubs and sex...lot's of sex. She seems to have an aura about herself that says "I'm cute and small, but don't fuc*k with me bit*ch". She is mos def building her musical resume working with producers like Nanosaur Productions, Turbo and hella others. Her mixtape "Global Skool of Twerks" is sooooooo OFFICIAL!!!! I would call it impressive and eclectic. Females have a tendency to turn their noses up at girls like Chippy, but that's only because she's doing what so many females only wish they could do. Be free, live outside the box, explore their sexuality in a secure, comfortable way, take charge, in a not give a fu*k kinda way. It won't be long until Chippy's fan base reaches across the whole world. She raps in Indian at times which is mesmerizing. I would suggest giving Chippy a try...like I said, she's not attempting to be freakin Beyonce...although it could be possible if the world was a perfect place.....she's makin  music to entertain, and have fun to. Let this girl breath, and do what she loves to do...get "Kicked Out Tha Club" XOXO










soundcloud.com/chippynonstop
@chippy_nonstop

No comments: