WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

PHAZE JACKSON..."THE HARDEST PART"



http://www.hulkshare.com/rrcjkaeji2v4 
OMG!!!! I was super shocked when I first heard "The HARDEST PART" by PHAZE JACKSON. I really don't know where to start...as soon as the beat drops, you automatically realize that this isn't your basic "rap song"(Produced by DJ CONES, and Recorded and Mixed by Adam Korbesmeyer).The piano playing is so freaking BEAUTIFUL. I love how the beat is simple, yet beautifully complicated all at the same time. It's like you can hear and visualize someones fingers dancing all along the piano. All the way from one end to the other end of the piano!!! Once you settle into the beat, you realize that there is a small clap...like 1 individual is sitting next to you, right next to you...clapping along to the song. Not in an annoying way...but in a way that makes you feel like you are not alone while listening to "THE HARDEST PART". That's a good thing...because once you open your heart to the words PHAZE JACKSON is saying (*tears in my eyes) you will start to look around ...for a comforting friend, or someone to let you know..."I feel you, you are not alone". I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are the "toughest dude on the block", or "Mr.I don't love anyone"...trust me...after you hear the lyrics to "THE HARDEST PART" , your heart will unfreeze itself. Your heart will beat faster and harder than it did before you downloaded the song. Be prepared...PHAZE JACKSON has found a sincere, honest, and delicate way of opening old wounds. Feelings you may have thought you had buried...thru "time", or "new" love...will slowly rise again...like a "love zombie". I feel like everyone can relate to the "THE HARDEST PART". If only I had PHAZE JACSKON in my life when I went thru things...love, heartbreak, death....I would maybe have been stronger. "THE HARDEST PART" says everything I've ever wanted to say. I wouldn't just call PHAZE JACKSON a "rapper". After hearing this song, I will mos def add "painter" and "poet". It's amazing how he has managed to paint a picture via a song. When I listen to "THE HARDEST PART" it's like I can totally visualize a moment in my life...in my past...where I felt exactly like this song. This song doesn't need tons of angry lyrics or disrespectful words. PHAZE JACKSON speaks eloquently , as if he himself is working off a mended heart. With lyrics like "the hardest part was letting go", or "I tried to sing but I couldn't think of anything, that was the strangest start"....you will find yourself slowly sinking deeper and deeper into thought. It's refreshing to hear music that's honest, gentle, and genuine. After hearing this song, I feel like I've found closure in some forms of love in my life...and for that...I would like to thank  PHAZE JACKSON!!! XOXO

2 comments:

Essince said...

You should post it up! I'd love to hear it.

Essince said...

Nevermind. I see the link. lol

You should embed it though :)