WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, July 13, 2012

I WANNA F*CK TO THIS SONG!!! "NIGHTCALL"


Mannnnnnnn where should I start??? When I saw the movie DRIVE...just from the opening credits alone I was captivated by this song "Nightcall". The production on this song is classic and unique!!! Automatically you are tossed thru some kinda sexy time travel time warp . The hook is insanely addictive! Trust me..when you hear this song..you can automatically visualize having sex to it, or taking a long slow drive on the freeway ...smoking good green with a cool as* friend, or even solo. If I was a producer...I would only hope to be able to accomplish something as innovative , creative, intense, and sexy as this song!!!! XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitly can see myself making out with someone to this song Jen!! Or even cruising down the freeway with one of my friends swaying our heads side to side smoking. Lol
~Shaniece

Jenny Pooh said...

hell yeah!!!!!!! xoxox