WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, July 13, 2012

RAY BANS...Don't Mind If I DO!


I am a FAN of Ray Bans! I've always been a huge fan! Even when I was younger...I used to worship my older cousins Ray Bans. As I got older...I found myself wanting a pair of Ray Bans...almost more than a car, or J's. You can't deny the classic, simple yet futuristic style of these legendary glasses. Ray Bans have been around...literally for generations. It would be almost impossible for these classic frames to ever become prehistoric. With soooooo many colors, you are sure to find what best suits your personality. I dunno...call me shallow (*Jenn your shallow) but I judge people on their eyewear. I shouldn't but I do.When I see a person wearing those oversized buggy frames (*we won't name any *Cough Cough Prada, even some Gucci) its makes me think...*snob, uptight, basketball wives big purse carrying snob. (*Now this is just my own personal opinion.) Now when I see a person in Ray Bans...no matter how old or young...I always think "okkkk this person has great friggin taste! Cool, laid back, modern, yet classic, different, and free! Ray Bans can be a lil pricey, but if you are willing to shell out money for shoes, then you must save up for some Ray Bans! They are a must have not just for Summer, but for concerts, clubs, smoke sessions, plane rides, and er damn thing else!!!! XOXO






No comments: