WELCOME

WELCOME

Sunday, September 9, 2012

"OWEY" GET'S IT WET WITH "POP THAT" OFFICIAL VIDEO

"Pop That" video shoot
Okkkkkk sooooooo like.....I  FU*KS with OWEY!!!! If I could I post his music all damn day....er-day I would. I mean OWEY literally makes hit after hit... it's almost impossible for me to keep up with his production output. This video "POP THAT"... reminds me of Tupac's video "I Get Around", but like a bigger booty, these are the times, OWEY version!!! It's been a long time since we've seen a video shot in a pool party setting!!!(*a gritty, authentic pool party) I love this video cuz it's oozing outrageous fun!!! I love the way OWEY keeps all his videos trill. You see fine as* girls with stoopid bodies, and then you see your basic girls, maybe not as "hot", but they seem like real down a*s girls.. but still all in all everyone is having a dope as* time!!!! I also love the way that the girls in the video are actually getting wet!!!! I hate when I see a "pool video" and all the girls act to "pretty" to get soaked. Everyone in OWEY's video was wet and shaking!!!! Gawd I wish I was at the pool party!!! Any girl or guy hating on this video...is just mad cuz they weren't a part of it, FLAT OUT!!!! POP THAT!!! XOXO



@OG_Owey
http://www.oweylive.com 

No comments: