WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, September 28, 2012

"EASTSIDE, WESTSIDE"-EPIC (AHPTIMUS PRIME and PHENOM)



In no way shape or form...do I play favoritism when it comes to my music choice, or music video taste. Yet I find myself frequently posting West41Side music a lot. I finally figured out why I migrate towards this eclectic crew of artists. I mean...they are all so different, AHPTIMUS PRIME, B-LO, and the legendary...and yes I will mos def apply the word "LEGENDARY" when I speak of PHENOM aka PHEENS, all pull their weight, and seem unstoppable!!! This music video "Eastside, Westside" -EPIC, is so classically shot, there is no special effects to distract you from the feel good lyrics, what you see is what you get! I respect West41Side to the fullest, cuz they have managed to at times eliminate the "middle man", and have formed a solid team, a crew...that makes hits, and super cool videos!!! "Eastside, Westside" is a dope video...and even way cooler...if you are actually from CLEVELAND. I love videos that capture the city of CLEVELAND. PHEENS and AHPTIMUS PRIME have kinda given us a tour ...literally...from the EASTSIDE, to the WESTSIDE...S/o to EDISONS in tremont, *soooooo friggin good...ppsssttt get the parmesan chicken sandwich*, PHEENS and AHPTIMUS PRIME are so friggin chill with everything they do...it makes me wanna put on a sweater or a white v-neck, grab a friend, roll around from east to the west, to a sick flo and dope beat...if you are from CLEVELAND, you will mos def respect this video, and even if you aren't...you will mos def respect the lyrics!!!! XOXO



@Pheens
@AHPTIMUSPRIME
http://West41Side.tumblr.com         

No comments: