WELCOME

WELCOME

Sunday, January 27, 2013

WRECKIN SQUADD #2Dz "ONLY" OFFICIAL VIDEO DIRECTED BY PURPLE FILMS!!!!

Okkkkkkk soooooooo like WTF!!!! I try not to get involved in anything that's "ratchet"....*hehehe innocent face. OK....I'ma quit frontin....I love all things RATCHET!!!! I'm pretty sure ya'll do too!!! I mean...I love when people get all the way live...that's if they really are bout that life. You can tell when someone is just "performing" for the camera, social status, or street credit. I've been around all types of people in my life...and all types of situations (I could write a whole book...yeah...*sighs). I've also heard hella songs talkin bout things...that are untrue. I mean people will make songs about having hella hoespistols, and all types of stuff, and yet..there are no visuals to piggy back on the songs. In an industry where sooooo many artists are simply telling "stories" about what they do, who they associate with, and what they have...the real "ratchet" has been somewhat watered down. *In no shape or form...am I saying that young people should go out, flash a strap, get high or just be down right ruthless. But....I am saying that...we live in a world of reality....and we all know people that do do these things, it's life. In a world where anyone can film a video...and the music be whack...its impressive...to see a group of young people...take where they are from, use all of their energy into executing their musical talents, and invite the world...into their world. WRECKIN SquaDD...*and yes...that's SQUADD..with 2d'z...so don't get it twisted, has managed to invoke their life, through their music. I wish I could say that it's just their music that makes them friggin awesome...but it's also the visuals they provide us with. WRECKIN SquaDD #2Dz video "ONLY"...is FAN-FU*KIN-TASTIC!!!!

"ONLY" directed by the infamous PURPLE FILMS (*bows head, and pays respect S/o to Brett) is insanely addictive! Between Lil Tone and Lil Jay, and their whole crew...not to mention dope as* lyrics, you can't help but watch..ova n ova again! "I only fu*k wit my niggaz"...automatically embeds itself in your head. This is mos def a song that would destroy a club!!! This song is straight to the point. Even if you aren't bout that life like WRECKIN SquaDD 2d'z, you can relate. Cuz how many times...have you said "mannn I only fu*k wit my nig*az"?When I first saw this video I was thinking..."yooooo these dudes are insane!!!" The shot of WRECKIN SquaDD 2d'z in the house...all of em with their shirts off, wild...jumping on the couch, looking heated...is 1 of the dopest shots in a video that I've seen locally. You can tell they ride deep, with quick flashes of pistols and total chaos on a front porch...you can't help but wish you had dreds yourself to shake. Like I said...*I don't indulge in commercialized violence, or anything like that...but in a world..where..in every city across the country...there is a group of young people, maybe even family members...living in a tough world...I do support raw, real talent...and that...is reality. I too..."only fu*k wit my nigg*z"...but I also am now a fan of WRECKIN SquaDD #2d'z. Check out "ONLY" XOXO!!!




@WreckinSquaDD
http://youtu.be/dt9JO7OEA3k 
https://www.facebook.com/WreckinSquadd216     
http://www.reverbnation.com/wreckinsquadd

No comments: